Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crazy Crazy go away come back .. . . When I get a rest

Well, this has been a very well productive, busy no. CRAZY! yes that's it!!! Must be something in the air. My dad's death was just the beginning of the events of our summer. Deaths, illnesses, family here and there, broken bones , brake ins just are some of the events or should I say crazys of this season. We all have been sick. Tara had pneumonia, Gus and Jazzy have an eye infection and Autumne broke her arm. We had this vial thing, well half of those visiting my mom. Hopefully, we are on the up swing. The fun of visiting the hospital has worn off , , , IMAGINE THAT! I think I need to some some positive energy this way.
Tomorrow will come and it will be a new day to do it all over again! LOL

1 comment:

  1. When are you going to post some pictures of the gourd patch???

    ReplyDelete